This report is to advise you that a reading of between 0 & 30 ppm of Carbon Monoxide was detected at your home/business. If any occupants are experiencing symptoms, you are advised to seek help. Be advised that younger children, pregnant women and older adults with respiratory or heart problems will be effected by Carbon Monoxide gas at significantly lower levels. It is recommended that you have a reliable heating/appliance contractor check your appliance. If no symptoms are noted and source cannot be found, occupants may re-enter the premises.
Be advised that a Carbon Monoxide reading between 31 & 69 ppm was detected and with your consent the gas service, or suspected appliance has been removed from service. If any of the occupants have any health problems as described above, you need to seek medical help. Before the suspected appliance is returned to service, you need to have a reliable heating/appliance contractor check your appliances. If a vehicle or lawn appliance was the cause, it should be turned off and the occupancy ventilated.
Be advised that a Carbon Monoxide reading above 70 ppm was detected and for your safety you’re asked to IMMEDIATELY evacuate your home/business. The gas service or suspected appliance has been shut off. You should NOT re-enter the home/business until this hazardous situation has been corrected. Should you need assistance with shelter, please advise and we will help you obtain shelter through the American Red Cross or other agencies. If a vehicle or lawn appliance was the cause, it should be turned off and the occupancy ventilated.